Dart’s Ford Pro 1 Cylinder Heads are cast from the same virgin 355-T6 aircraft alloy that is used in Dart Pro-Stock heads. These Windsor style heads are available with CNC machined or as-cast ports. Standard valve angle and spacing is retained for bolt-on compatability. Exhaust runners are raised 0.135” for improved flow. As cast heads are bowl blended on 5-axis machining centers. Manganese bronze valve guides are used for long life, and hardened valve seats provide durability with unleaded fuels.
- Premium alloy: Dart aluminum heads are cast from virgin 355-T6 aerospace alloy for superior strength and integrity
- Bolt on compatability: Standard valve angle and spacing are retained. Accomodates all stock accessories
- Four intake port sizes: 170cc, 195cc, 210cc and 225cc cover applications from street cars to serious racing
- Raised exhaust runners: Raised 0.135” for improved flow
- Heart shaped 62cc combustion chambers: For improved combustion efficiency
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze valve guides for extended cylinder head life
- Exhaust flange uses the spread bolt pattern on CNC ported heads and standard pattern on as-cast heads
Comp series aluminum cylinder heads feature high-flowing as-cast ports with profiled valve guide bosses and are bowl-blended on 5-axis CNC machining centers.