Our GT Series of Crate Engines are great for getting on the gas when respectable street performance is what youÍre looking for.
High Quality Components
All of our GT CRATE ENGINES include the following base components:
- Forged pistons
- Forged I beam rods
- Cast Crank
- CNC Machined Block with torque plate diamond honed cylinders
- AFR CNC Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Scorpion Stud Mount Roller Rockers
- Edelbrock Intake Manifold
- CHP custom hydraulic roller cam
- SFI Damper
- MSD Billet Distributor
- Canton Oil Pan
- Hardened pushrods
- Billet timing chain set
- Water Pump
- Multiple fuel delivery options available from carburetor to Injected setups
- Engine Dyno tuning available to get the most out of your custom engine
All CHP VENOM Crate Engines are balanced, blueprinted, professionally assembled, inspected, and are ready to drop in.About the Fuel System
CHP Venom crate engines are a traditional carbureted setup with the great throttle response you have come to expect over the years. We have taken the time to exactly match up the proper CFM and cubic inch displacement to achieve maximum horsepower while still being naturally aspirated. We use nothing but the highest quality components when assembling each Venom crate motor.Warranty Information
All CHP turn-key crate engines not intended for racing or competition use are backed by a 2-Year Unlimited Mile warranty.
All CHP Crate engines, Long Blocks, and Short Blocks can be customized to fit your specific needs. Additionally, if you can't find a particular engine combination online, give us a call or request a personalized quote by clicking here.